Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Flare-Up

So, it's been awhile since my last post. The day after my appointment my health started to take a dip, and got a little worse each day until late last week. I had quite a bit of pain and stiffness come back, and some of the dreaded fatigue that I jinxed myself by saying was lifting came back, too, with a couple of headaches to remind me just how not done with this I am.

But, I've been on the upswing again for the past few days. Welcome to my roller coaster. A couple days with a lot of napping helped bring the fatigue to a near functional level and also, with the help of a little caffeine and giving in to a couple Excedrin Migraine pills, helped chase away the headaches. But the joint pain and stiffness is still fighting with me a bit.

The flare up is perhaps partly due to the drastic weather changes that are so fun during a Wisconsin spring. We've seen rain, snow, 70's with sun, and more rain all in the last 5 days. I continue to be better at predicting the weather than our local tv stations, also a symptom of several chronic illnesses.

So it could be proven...unless planned, big gaps in blog posts are probably filled with naps, pain, and dizzying weariness. Sad, but true...for now at least.

Here's to hoping for more dead bacteria and more subtle weather changes! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment