Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And the winner is....Iced Tea!

After trying a multitude of flavors to try to make my aloe vera juice drink enjoyable, I have found the least disturbing. I will be adding iced tea to it from this point forward. Deeeeelish!!

I'm still feeling somewhat better, with only a couple of down days lately. I've tried pushing myself a little bit physically, and that still puts me in out the couple of days following it. I guess I'm not quite there yet, but I'll likely try again soon.

I've been able to keep pretty constant on my epsom salt baths, aloe vera juice, and even a couple protein/calorie drinks each day, but I haven't been great at adding all the supplements yet. My goal is to be near, if not up to, my full dosage of everything by the time my next doctor appointment rolls around in early April. And then hoping my doctor doesn't find out how truly bad I've been at it....I know, it's not hurting him, it's hurting me. I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment